Top 15 Amazon Web Services for 2023: A Comprehensive Guide
Here is an article on the top 15 Amazon Web Services (AWS) services for 2023:
- Amazon EC2: Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides secure, resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale cloud computing easier for developers.
- Amazon S3: Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) is an object storage service that offers industry-leading scalability, data availability, security, and performance.
- Amazon RDS: Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) makes it easy to set up, operate, and scale a relational database in the cloud. It provides cost-efficient and resizable capacity while automating time-consuming administration tasks such as hardware provisioning, database setup, patching and backups.
- Amazon EBS: Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) is a block-level storage service for use with Amazon EC2 instances. It provides persistent storage for Amazon EC2 instances and can be used as a file system or boot volume.
- Amazon Lambda: Amazon Lambda is a serverless compute service that runs your code in response to events and automatically manages the underlying compute resources for you.
- Amazon CloudFront: Amazon CloudFront is a fast content delivery network (CDN) service that securely delivers data, videos, applications, and APIs to customers globally.
- Amazon VPC: Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) enables you to launch Amazon Web Services (AWS) resources into a virtual network that you’ve defined. This virtual network closely resembles a traditional network that you’d operate in your own data center, with the benefits of using the scalable infrastructure of AWS.
- Amazon SNS: Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) is a fully managed messaging service for both system-to-system and app-to-person communication.
- Amazon ElastiCache: Amazon ElastiCache is a web service that makes it easy to deploy and run an in-memory cache in the cloud. It improves the performance of web applications by allowing you to retrieve information from fast, managed, in-memory caches, instead of relying entirely on slower disk-based databases.
- Amazon API Gateway: Amazon API Gateway is a fully managed service that makes it easy for developers to create, publish, maintain, monitor, and secure APIs at any scale.
- Amazon SES: Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES) is a cloud-based email sending service designed to help digital marketers and application developers send marketing, notification, and transactional emails.
- Amazon CloudWatch: Amazon CloudWatch is a monitoring service for AWS resources and the applications you run on the cloud platform. It provides data and operational insights for resources such as EC2 instances, RDS databases, and Lambda functions.
- Amazon Athena: Amazon Athena is an interactive query service that makes it easy to analyze data in Amazon S3 using SQL. It allows you to quickly analyze data using standard SQL, without the need to set up a new data warehouse or data lake.
- Amazon ECS: Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) is a fully managed container orchestration service. It makes it easy to run and scale containerized applications on AWS.
- Amazon EMR: Amazon Elastic MapReduce (Amazon EMR) is a fully managed big data service that makes it easy, fast, and cost-effective to process vast amounts of data. It simplifies the process of setting up, operating, and scaling data processing frameworks like Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark.